Welcome to Four Corners Algonquin Quartermaster Shack - We are so glad you'll be joining us!
(For the curious, a quartermaster is the person responsible for handing out supplies in the military.)
Our campers come to us from all over the world, which is why we call ourselves "Four Corners". Some of our guests are first time campers, or visiting from out of country, and for others, this is an annual retreat or a pit stop on the way into the back country. Some people have their own equipment and others don't. No matter your experience level, if you're looking for camping supplies while you're with us, we've got you covered, including sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, towels, cooking equipment, flashlights, umbrellas, playpens etc. We also use this reservation system to lend and track our popular Algonquin Park passes. When you purchase a membership, you may borrow items from our inventory for your entire stay. Membership levels are based on how many people are staying at your site and range from $5 for a child to $35 for a group of 4 or more people in the same tent. Fees cover the cost of cleaning, maintenance & repair, and new purchases.
Wheelchairs and park passes may be borrowed at no charge!! but we require a credit card on file to secure the reservation. We've reduced the number of passes that disappear to 0 using this method, so we hope you don't mind the extra registration step. It makes sure the passes come back in time for the next guest, who is anxiously awaiting their turn. Thanks to a generous grant from the Enabling Accessibility fund, we are pleased to be able to make sure that physical accessibility to the great outdoors doesn't cost extra either.
PRO GLAMPING TIP#1 - Place your order at least a day before your arrival and we'll deliver everything to your tent so it's ready when you arrive! We'll even pick it up again at the end of your reservation. How easy is that?!?! (Same day reservations are also accepted, but delivery may happen after you arrive).
Here's how to set up an account:
NOTE: PLEASE include the name of the person who booked the accommodation (if it's different than your name), or we won't know which unit to deliver your items to! You can either do that when you create an account (for example, enter name as "Sam Smith (John Hancock)") or add a note to your reservation when you check out.
1. Click "Create Account" in the top right corner, enter your information, and click Submit.
2. Read and initial the Park Pass agreement. Click "I Agree".
3. Select the appropriate membership type. Click "Purchase Membership".
4. If your membership has a fee associated with it, enter your credit card details in the popup window and click "Pay". If not, skip to step 5.
5. Click "Inventory" on the top left corner to browse the items we have in stock. Free memberships are limited borrowing - either one or two items. Paid memberships have unlimited borrowing.
6. When you find the item(s) you want, click "Reserve" and select the dates you want the item(s) for.
7. When you're ready to check out, click the shopping cart in the top right hand corner and follow the instructions. If you have a free membership and are borrowing a park pass or our wheelchair(s), you will be asked to provide a credit card number as security. (The card will only be billed in the event the items are not returned.)
- Images are representations of the items in our inventory and reflect the general nature of the items described. The item you receive may look different than the item pictured in colour and/or shape.
- Items from our lost and found that are unclaimed after 10 days may be added to our inventory.